- Papers plane and graphs
- Ply wood
- Wood glue
- Card board
- Sole tape
- Thumb pins
- Rubber bands
- Step 1: We collected all the required requirements and tools.
- Step 2: We made our graph scales of different presentations.
- Step 3: We got ply wood in square shape of 50cm.
- Step 4: Used glue to fit one side of the cardboard.
- Step 5: We got our graph paper and pasted it with glue on the card board.
- Step 6: Inserted our scales on the ply wood where the graph was.
- Step 7: We made the axis titles and scales that we will use while presenting any information.
- Step 8: We plotted a template of information.
Challenges we faced
Theft of our materials from the jealous members since hiding them was a problem due to presentation gigantic size.
- Spoiling our work by some members I think due to jealousness of course due to the same problem above
- Our work was hard to make a secret because it was too large to be kept in bags and our cases so we had to expose it whether we liked it or not.
- Lack of some materials and tools to use froze us for some time that’s why the project was finished late.
- Some members were uncooperative so team work was hard because could have got requirement from outside the school but the day scholars were lazy
- Some members could not bear to help us with their tools for they took the project work as a competition so that also through us back
- Disappointment from some people who promised for tools and turned out to break our patience which made us loose hope for some time.
- Some of the requirements and tools we used were not the ones that were more suitable so it made work difficult.
- We never had a reference or someone to demonstrate to us how to do what we were doing because it was not even there on YouTube unlike others who copied from YouTube.
How our project works
You get your information which you want to plot for example a traffic officer wants to plot a speed time graph
Now you just go behind the graph you choose the most appropriate scale to use then you use it to plot the points by piercing holes in the template graph to represent information
Importance of the project.
- It can be used in business to show trends, expenditures, sales and profits.
- It can be used by teachers to represent information to students
- It can be used to represent results from field work.
- It can be used by geographers to represent their find outs
- It can be made at a large scale for sale as a source of income for it is worth enough because it is not common, it is kind of new and some other facts of it.
- It can be a source of employment to the people who make them
- It can be used by people like police to show the rate of criminal cases and traffic officers to show the rate of accidents and many other people
Advancements of the template.
We are planning to make the template more customizable by making the scales easier to make by the user and making portable that you can even fold it.
- 1. Rabadia Tejash
- 2. Mwazike Samuel
- 3. Ddembe Paul
- 4. Kembabazi Carol