School Fees table
|Class: Termly Tuition (S.1– S.4)||Boarding: UGX 1,230,000/=||Day: UGX 830,000/=|
|Class: Termly Tuition (S.5– S.6)||Boarding: UGX 1,130,000/=||Day: UGX 730,000/=|
|Class: Laboratory fees (S.5 and S.6 science)@ term||Boarding: UGX 60,000/=||Day: UGX 60,000/=|
|Class: Labeling of uniform||Boarding: UGX 15,000/=||Day: UGX 15,000/=|
|Class: Development fee||Boarding: UGX 50,000/=||Day: UGX 50,000/=|
|Class: Admission fee (Non Candidates)||Boarding: UGX 85,000/=||Day: UGX 85,000/=|
|Class: Admission fee (Candidates)||Boarding: UGX 130,000/=||Day: UGX 130,000/=|
|Class: Identity card||Boarding: UGX 15,000/=||Day: UGX 15,000/=|
|Class: School uniform ‘A’ level||Boarding: UGX 250,000/=||Day: UGX 250,000/=|
|Class: School uniform O level||Boarding: UGX 235,000/=||Day: UGX 235,000/=|
|Class: Library fee||Boarding: UGX 20,000/=||Day: UGX 20,000/=|
|Class: Computer fee @ term||Boarding: UGX 30,000/=||Day: UGX 30,000/=|
|Class: Co-curricular activities @ term||Boarding: UGX 30,000/=||Day: UGX 20,000/=|
|Class: Medical fee @ term||Boarding: UGX 20,000/=||Day: UGX 10,000/=|
|Class: Laboratory fee(S1-S4) @ term||Boarding: UGX 20,000/=||Day: UGX 20,000/=|
Note: The school fees must be paid in full to the school account in Centenary Bank, or using school pay, or United Bank for Africa, before you come to school. Please pick the Bank slip from the school Bursar.
Other school requirements include:
- A text book as a contribution to the school library as specified by the admission office
- Mattress 2½ ft width, beddings, a mosquito net and a pillow.
- For both girls and boys – Sports shoes, shavers, toilet paper, towel, basin, jerry can, open shoes, slippers,pocket money, torch, flask, mathematical set, ruler, pens, pencils, tooth paste, and soap and 18 counter books.
- For girls only; black long Caribbean skirts, brasseries, long white stockings, bucket, night dress, under panties, half-slips.
- For boys only; Vests, under wears, black trousers.
- Counter books for all the students (manuscript)
- A pair of black shoes for uniform
- A ream of photocopying papers for O’ level (Dolphin) and ruled papers for A’ level(picfare)
- 10 rolls of toilet paper (5 for the school and 5 for the student)
- 1 compound broom and 1 brush or squeezer, 1kg of omo (Boys)
- ½ litre of jik (Girls)
- Uniform labelling 15,000/= payable in the bursar’s office
- Hair cutting fee of 8,000/= for boarders (boys & optional to girls)
Our Location:Plot 473, Bahai Road,
Near Bahai Temple
+256 702 541 474
+256 779 490 760
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.