COVID – 19 PREVENTION MEASURES!
IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS;
- WASH / SANITIZE YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY.
- REMEMBER NOT TO TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH UNWASHED/ SANITIZED HANDS.
- PUT ON A FACE MASK WHENEVER IN CLASS/PUBLIC.
- DON’T SHARE BERSONAL EFFECTS.
- DON’T SNEEZE OPENLY IN PUBLIC.
- REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATION WHENEVER YOU FEEL UNWELL.
- KEEP A SOCIAL DISTANCE.
KEEP A SOCIAL DISTANCE!
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF COVID–19 MAY INCLUDE
- Fever with very high temperatures
- A running nose (flue)
- Dry cough
- General body weakness
- Difficulty in breathing, if the patient develops pneumonia
CALL – 919 (TOLL FREE)
CALL – 0800203033 (TOLL FREE)
WatsApp - +41225017596 (WHO)
1. Washing hands should be a must whenever you entre class
2. No student shall be allowed to go back home for any reason before the end of the academic term.
3. You will be dismissed completely from school when you are found escaping or trespassing.
4. Face masks must be worn at ALL times when in class.
5. Strictly no games are allowed in school.
6. All students are to stay in the boarding
7. No student will be allowed to get out of school for any reason without the permission of the principal or the deputy principal
PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE ENTERING CLASS!